Page 108 of 152 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1512
    I was really looking forward to the rain after a dry summer, and then it hits yesterday and it's 20 minutes of light rain - you could actually see blue sky around. The raindrops were pretty big for such a light amount of precipitation, but it surely wasn't enough for what the news had been saying would hit us: "2 days of thunderstorms, batten down the hatches!" 20 friggin' minutes.

The heat might be a nice change of pace after a week of gray and cool though, I didn't get in enough swimming.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It was about in the mid 50's today with little to no wind and the sun was out....it was an awesome fall day!

It was warm, lower 80s or upper 70s, I didn't even bother checking, and beautifully clear with only a few little friendly clouds. Oddly there was a light wind which took the edge off the heat, but also took a slight edge off the pool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Another fine day in NE Wisconsin, it was pushing into the 60's, the sun was out, it was warm. Another lovely fall day.

92 right now. Um...weather? It's Fall, for heaven's sake!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Clear, good air quality and 73ºF. Now THAT feels like SoCal Fall!

Cloudy all day; I doubt it even broke 70. Sometimes, you could feel drizzle/dew.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Cloudy all day
    You must not be home on the range, then.