Page 109 of 152 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1512
    Today the official temp was 76, but it felt much hotter at the high point.

However, I went to swim my laps and the pool felt like it was 65!

I still don't think my voice has changed all the way back.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

After a few warm days fall is back in action, todays high was in the mid 40's and as I right this its about 38. The whole weekend is looking to be more of the same.

I'm in San Antonio for a conference (got here Wednesday and leave this afternoon.) I had thought it was going to be all warm and, I don't know..Texasy, so I hadn't even brought any long sleeve shirts. I went out and bought one yesterday. We got a ton of rain and a high somewhere in the low 60's.

Now I get to go home to a tropical storm/hurricane that is expected to make landfall just north of us. I'm not liking the weather this week.

After cool temps earlier in the week, we're back to low-90s + strong winds (which too many times = fires ) this weekend.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    After a few warm days fall is back in action, todays high was in the mid 40's and as I right this its about 38. The whole weekend is looking to be more of the same.
    Ditto for today JJB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    After cool temps earlier in the week, we're back to low-90s + strong winds (which too many times = fires ) this weekend.
    The Santa Anas have eluded us, thankfully. 70-ish temps for the weekend with a mild warm-up pushing into the 80s by midweek.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

High was around 50, tomorrow there is predictions that because of Sandy there will be 20-30 foot waves on Lake Michigan.

5+" of rain last night (overflowed the rain gauge,) some serious wind but luckily it only seems to have knocked over some of our apple tree and one of the neighbors trees (no damage to people or property.). Lost power for about 5 hours but it came back on just as it started getting really chilly. All in all not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

WTF: weather's too funky, at least in SoCal. Supposed to be low-90s this weekend. Can we trade some of Sandy's flood waters in exchange for our "cheap" gasoline?
    "That's what Sheev said."