Page 111 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1477
    Overcast, upper 60s. Very much autumn weather, complete with the leaves changing colors outside my window.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't understand how we can have dense fog forecasts AND high wind advisories at the same time. Unless that's some DENSE fog that ain't gonna move for nobody, :smog: or "high" winds means something different. But I awoke later than when such fog should've been out, so there went my chance to see.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

We had the Fog Monster for the past two days but now it's sunny with puffy, white clouds with temps in the 60s. Still waiting for winter. Have not needed my jacket yet working my night shift; even when I was in our mountain communities the other night.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It keeps looking like a warm day, the weather forecast keeps thinking it'll be warm, yet so far it's still underperforming - instead of 70 it's 62, and it feels like a cold 62 at that.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's warm in San Diego.

Every morning I swim my laps in the pool and can wear shorts and short-sleeves still, often even for a little while after it gets dark at night, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

New day, new weather. Today is gray and overcast in the low 60s, threatening to sprinkle at any moment.

I took a break and laid out by the pool and suntanned today after I swam my laps. I wasn't the only one.

It gets dark earlier and it got strangely overcast today about an hour ago (4pm Calif. time).

But overall, I'm enjoying good weather.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I enjoyed writing my post for this thread yesterday.

Today as I'm coming back from campus, gray skies unleashed a downpour!

It's raining. I'm gonna freak out. What the heck is this? I love to take a mid-day break from my work and swim and sun tan.

Phfft! Maybe it will clear up by mid-afternoon.

Upper 40s and cloudy. The ol' rain gauge measured a whopping .08" of precip since midnight (haven't checked to see what we had before midnight yet).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!