Page 112 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1522
    Steady rain, slight breezes, cool temps, and one of the greatest sunsets I've ever seen (on the way home on the freeway).
    "That's what Sheev said."

We have a storm coming through our area, which was heaviest on Thu. and had no rain yesterday (but it was breezy and chilly with bee-u-teeful views of the valley and mountains (occasionally, you could see the snow on the tops, when the clouds broke). Rain returns apparently starting tonight or tomorrow.

Clear, BRIGHT, tremendous air quality and visibility until the rain of which BCJ speaks comes tonight.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Last year, local people in Western New York couldn't remember the last time the lake (Erie) didn't freeze and couldn't remember a snow-free winter as we experienced.

This year we are about 14 inches behind what we normally get this year and a couple of inches behind what we had last year already. Ski enthusiasts are very deterred.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

A very light mist of rain all day, and pretty chilly in the mid 50s. I wore my boots to do some shopping, my untucked pant legs got a little damp yet my boots remained dry, how does THAT work?!? And man, driving in boots is really difficult, challenging to gauge proper nuanced pedal use, my second time taking off from a light involved a few seconds of scurrying before the tires got traction.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Truly, the world WILL end this Friday, due to the weather alone: here, just today, it was heavily pouring, then clear with clouds, then hail, a rainbow (while it wasn't even raining at the time), cold, then decently warm and dry.

It wasn't raining where you were, but must have been higher up.

Here it is clear but cold, upper 50s although nicer in direct sun.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Before 7pm, I was sitting out on my balcony without a shirt on. Felt just fine to me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yesterday morning, while passing a bank thermometer around 6:30am, it showed a balmy 28. Now, THAT'S winter weather. In SoCal, at least. Today's supposed to be sunny and clear, only a high in the mid-60s, man.