Page 113 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1501
    Blue skies and might hit the seventy's in San Diego. I'm sitting in the Sun and reading
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Every day has been a bit different, today it was raining and now has stopped but still looks cloudy, is showing 55 aiming for low 60s that I suspect will not come.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

.12" of rain overnight (dang near a deluge by my area's standards). Still cloudy with weak attempt for the sun trying to break through. Temps in the low 50s.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Winds have blown most of the rain clouds from this morning away. Sun that peeks through is warm, but the other clouds block it most of the time and keep it cool (maybe upper 50s/low 60s).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Yesterday was ridiculously windy, today was calm and clear, low 60s, so I hit the pool (the heated one, not the cold pool, to hell with that one until summer) at noon and it was beautiful with the sun at the right angle to keep everything pleasant. Until I got out of the pool, then the light breeze was freeeeezing going from the ladder to the hot tub!

Weekend weather says rain tomorrow and Sunday morning, going to try to hit Disneyland Sunday but not if it's still raining by noon.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's snowed twice already this week and we have more coming tomorrow. (It only snowed once all last season.). Still, today was nice. 37 and sunny.

Its about 32ish and it snowed a bit today, we got about 4 inches from yesterday afternoon into the overnight hours.

Today is the first sunny day in about a week and a half. Up until now, we've had clouds and much needed rain about every other day. Temps have been in the low to mid 50s.

65 and sunny. If the sun was up longer, I'd grab a swim today.

.14" of rain since midnight. However, now it's sunny with a bunch o' nice, white puffy clouds cruising the sky.

[edit] Well...that didn't last long. Another bad of showers coming through....