Page 114 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1517
    Sparse, hard rain (not much of it, but what falls makes loud noise, so I guess that's more hail-ish). In the low 50s, cloudy.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Early rain, then patchy clouds with sun, but cold like mid 50s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mid/upper 30's today, quite warm for my neck of the woods for this time of year.

Saw a thermomter on the way to work this morning at 27. Had ice on the windshield, too. If the sun was out today, it felt wonderful by the afternoon; but if the clouds covered it, plus the wind: burrrr!

Sunny but only mid 50s at day and dropping to upper 30s at night. It was so cold last night that at 2am I got some blue painters tape and sealed over the seams in my sliding bedroom window - and after the first pass, I could actually feel a significant temperature drop anywhere the tape hadn't sealed off a spot.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cold today as it was yesterday. Hi in the lower 50s today (in the upper 30s right now).

Mrs. TI7 and I took our son to LAX yesterday mornng to ship him off back to school (Go Sooners!). We just did beat the closure of Interstate 5 through the mountains as it was snowing. It was closed to traffic when we got into Boss Angeles, so we had to take the desert route through Mojave; then through Tehachapi to get back home. Fun driving through the high winds in the desert .

Cloudy this morning but the clouds gave way to clear skies which means temps in the upper 20s tonight. Yikes!

[edit] Reports of a few snow flakes in town last night round midnight as we had a weak impulse that was sliding down the coast sneak over the mountains and into the valley to give us a rare treat. Nothing on side side of town, unfortunately. Nothing like January of 1999 when there was over six inches of snow at my house!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Dang, if I had known you'd be in town I would have organized a get-together with our SoCal gang earlier so you could drop by! At least you made it home, that's good. Your detour was a pretty big one though, ouch!

I am so happy! Not that this has been about a week without a heater functioning in the mornings (and it was low-30s outside this morning, below 60 in the house). But that I am honored with post #1138 in this thread! it really warms my heart... and I need that warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang, if I had known you'd be in town I would have organized a get-together with our SoCal gang earlier so you could drop by! At least you made it home, that's good. Your detour was a pretty big one though, ouch!
    That would have been awesome, JT! Especially after all of these years!
    The trip home only takes about an hour extra going that route. It's really not that bad. Nice scenery enhanced with the new snow on the mountains!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today's high was about 45, which happened in the morning and since then its been a slow drop down to about 30 or so right now.