Page 116 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    See, when you say that, all I can picture is Luke and Han in stormtrooper outfits in a frenzy shooting all your sprinkler heads.
    No, that'd be the neighbors playing football or baseball in the street, busting them up. Notice I did NOT yell at them to git offa my lawn.
    Today's weather is wonderful; perfect for those sexy characters to work on the tan content of the color of their skin; upper 70s, a few clouds in the clear blue sky, slight breeze. It'll get cooler and cloudier later this week.
    "That's what Sheev said."

San Diego is sunny and in the 70's (mid to upper) for the course of the week. We cool down Saturday and might have rain on Sunday. But it is indeed a nice time to go shirtless and be out by the swimming pool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's currently 24 degrees and we are having a wintry mix of snow, sleet, and rain. Fortunately we will be in the low 60's next week.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

First half of the week was all sun, I swam and sunbathed Sunday through Tuesday, Wednesday I had important errands, and by Wednesday night it was drizzling. The last 2 days have been light rain and the clouds have kept the heat from leaving, so it's been nice in the days in upper 60s and not bad at nights in the 50s. I was just thinking of hitting the hot tub in the rain actually, the moderate temperature with the gray day makes it look so inviting, but I'm not sure I'll follow through with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Blended family, indeed! I come from a Prostestant-Catholic union, my wife from a Sephardic-Ashkenazi union. Talk about religious diversity!

"Back in the day", our parents raised eyebrows in their respective families at the time; just as Mrs. TI7 and I did!
    I'm so removed from such stigmas these days, nobody around my circle cares a bit about that sort of thing, it seems so alien and backwards, such a hindrance to happiness. You can see it in old folks' high school photos, they all look old and unhappy from being under such pressures all the time. Glad you found a life that works for you, that's what should be important, religious beliefs shouldn't hamper one's life but improve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    No, that'd be the neighbors playing football or baseball in the street, busting them up. Notice I did NOT yell at them to git offa my lawn.
    Today's weather is wonderful; perfect for those sexy characters to work on the tan content of the color of their skin; upper 70s, a few clouds in the clear blue sky, slight breeze. It'll get cooler and cloudier later this week.
    You should start telling them to get off your lawn then, I'll allow it without even snarking about grandpaism, nobody should be costing you money by wrecking your lawn.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I used to love playing football in the street when I was a kid.

It is HOT here. I've been trying not to run the air conditioning all day, having all the doors and windows open. Even so it is 77 degrees and I could use maybe 75, so I'm hoping the temp drops just a little. I'm expecting company.

At issue is the maintainence can change the air temperature flowing through the water pipes. It's currently set to blow hotter since I'd started to finally need heat once in a while.

But I've worn shorts and no shirt for most of the day and didn't have time to return to the pool after my morning swim.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Todays high was about 24, which was about 8 times warmer then the high we had on Tuesday.

I feel like I've been living in Washington State than SoCal this past week. Cloudy, foggy, drizzle, and rain. All much needed for my dry area of the state. The hillsides are becoming green!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It was gray skies and rainy here, but warm.

I am wearing shorts and short sleeves at night and have all the windows open so I don't have to run the a/c.

It stopped raining and the sun came out this afternoon.

It was never cold. More like a tropical rain.

Actually, I'm not wearing a shirt right now.

Tycho, I am glad you stopping posting when you did (a little afraid of how it'd end there).

It's been steady rain the last few days, but no heavy downpours, and enough breaks to let the ground soak in the water. Temps in the low 60s to upper 40s, so not too bad. No rainbows yet.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It's been steady rain the last few days, but no heavy downpours, and enough breaks to let the ground soak in the water.
    Just the way we like it! No mudslides! We received close to 2" of rain from these recent systems. For my area, that's 33% of our annual rain fall total in just about a week!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!