Page 117 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1483
    Yesterday was light rain and then a ton of fog. Today it's pure sun with patchy dark clouds outside the LA basin.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I spoke too soon; two separate, brief hail storms about 2 and 1 hours ago. Went outside to my car, and saw one of those whole-sky lightning flashes (no thunder sounds, either). Weird.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Today was super sunny but very windy so only lower 60s. Swimming in this kind of breezy weather is miserable, so I didn't bother, but that sunshine was tempting.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today we got about 4 inches of snow. Right now its about 20, yesterday's high was 48, Friday's high is supposed to be 2.

Yesterday and today are the definition of SoCal gorgeous: 74 and clear blue, 3mph breezes.

Yesterday I grabbed some pool time, but with the heater motor broken in the center pool I had to swim in the barely-heated north pool and use its wonky hot tub (it's half a foot shorter and has 2 filters in the floor and a jet in the steps), so the majority of my time was sunbathing.

Today it's all business as I run errands for my sister's birthday gathering this evening, but I think I'll do so with the top open on the car.

Today is sunny and low 60s. It was warmer on Monday until coastal overcast rolled in, but it's finally burned off.

Shorts and short sleeves. But I had to dress for business today. Back working on government stuff.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

We started the day here in the Chicagoland area with a wintery cocktail of ice, sleet and rain. As the day progressed, it went to rain, then around 4 pm, it changed over to wet heavy snow. We are supposed to get 4-5 inches of the stuff, not bad compared to whats headed for the Boston area.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!