Page 119 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1524
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    Sunny and 63 here
    Ditto.

Last night got a bit chilly in Pasadena, so naturally we stood in the cold for an hour gabbing instead of just staying in the nice, warm restaurant at our pleasant table. It was just clear enough that I got to see a shooting star though, rare for in-city sightings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's warmed up a little bit. It's 49º outside right now, but it's been cloudy and windy all day. Temps are going to drop back below freezing starting tomorrow, though.

It's actually been a fairly mild winter this year overall. I was starting to worry that I would lose a toe last year.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hit 40! Tomorrow is supposed to be about 20 for the high and that is in the morning.

55 and cloudy, it rained earlier, the sun is coming out now but it's definitely going to rain again this evening.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Steady rain (apparently it came down heavily in some areas here) most of the day, with temps in the low 50s/mid 40s.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Its been snowing here since about 3 or so in the morning, we have maybe 3ish inches and are expected to get another 3ish inches.

Beautifully sunny and low 60s, a little breezy. Unfortunately I'm sick with a cold so I can't enjoy it much.

First of at least six power outages today came at 4:30am due to heavy winds, which subsided as the day went on. Beautiful look to today, which was colder if you weren't in the sunlight.

Been getting in great workouts and swimming laps too since the weather is beautiful!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

OMM (Oh, my Maker)! I saw a thermometer with an '8' in it today... in the TENS place! But that means winds, which sometimes means fires (already one) here.