Page 120 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1475
    It reached over 100 in some places in San Diego's east county areas. I'm sure we saw the 80's where I live - maybe closer to 90.

I spent Saturday on and off doing voter contacts for a special city council campaign and then I went to a poolside BBQ.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Now it's cooling off (to top out at 71 today) and clouding up. There's a possibility of something they're reporting as "rain" later this week. So Cal hasn't really heard of that before; any ideas what it means?

Won't get to watch the lizards play in the warm, sunny backyard for a while, then. Sorry guys and gals.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Hit about 30, sun was out and it was fairly still so all in all not a bad day for early March.

Gusty winds, rain, supposed to be low-50s today (plus [minus?] a legitimate wind chill, though).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

2/3" of rain, 40s, cloudy....winter ain't over yet...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The weather is mocking me for having a cold. It's 73 and clear, naturally all I can do to enjoy that is sneeze and sniffle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I swam my laps in the pool this morning, worked a little, and then I laid out and suntanned with my friend Tiffany until it felt chilly about 6pm. Then we just ate dinner and will watch a movie in another hour.

Everything's gone perfect today!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Pretty nice for March in Wisconsin, it was about 35 with clear skys and little to no wind.

Three straight days of at least 80 degrees, and without strong winds. In March. Interesting. There have been some earthquakes lately... :falseassociations: