Page 121 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Three straight days of at least 80 degrees, and without strong winds. In March. Interesting. There have been some earthquakes lately... :falseassociations:
    It's our typical "let's skip Spring" weather. Mid-80s this past week and upper 70s now. A week ago, I-5 was closed due to snow, now I'm running around the house with bare feet.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Mostly clouds and low 60s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Big difference today: fog and low clouds for the entire morning, low-50s. But they've burned off and now it's sunny (but not too warm yet).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Mostly clouds and low 60s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Big difference today: fog and low clouds for the entire morning, low-50s. But they've burned off and now it's sunny (but not too warm yet).
    No pre-May Gray or June Gloom here. Sunny, light breeze, and low 70's. Poifect SoCal weather!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    No pre-May Gray or June Gloom here. Sunny, light breeze, and low 70's. Poifect SoCal weather!
    It finally pays not to be by the beach, I guess. Today's weather is the same as yesterday's, offshore clouds have blown in and kept temps down.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, my two step daughters are out in a campground out in your neck of the woods. I don't know which one, but they are there. Here it is still cold, and grey, and it's late March.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Today is sun and light clouds in the mid 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    JT, my two step daughters are out in a campground out in your neck of the woods. I don't know which one, but they are there. Here it is still cold, and grey, and it's late March.
    Oh cool. There are a few campgrounds out at the beach canyons where it's gray most of the day this week but has a lot of great canyon time and late-day sunny burnoff for beach, and some south of here that are a little brighter and more traditional sunshine.

A rainy Easter.

We were having a prolonged, light shower this afternoon that wasn't leaving anything on the rain gauge. Suddenly, we had a nice impulse with a rain rate of 1.11"/hour. In about 15 minutes the ol' rain gauge registered .17" of rain. Remember, now, this is SoCal and events like this send people running and screaming into the streets with their arms flailing over their heads! Still having a little drizzle from time to time...

Easter had a light mid-day drizzle and then overcast giving way to patchy clouds at night. Today has been breezy and a mix of sun and overcast, standard April weather living 5 miles from the ocean. Weather is supposed to burn off tomorrow for a pool day.