Page 123 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1524
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Wow, that is an awesome photo there TeeEye! Today it is in the 70's and perfect, unless you assemble bikes for a living like I do, and the job stress slowly makes you wish for snow.

BTW, I am currently at the Public Library, as my home computers hard drive is shot. I have a friend extracting data, like pictures, from it. I purchased a new unit with ten times the memory than my old computer had.
    Sorry to hear about your HD eating it, that's the worst. Hopefully your friend can extract all your data off the old drive.

You gonna put in the new HD yourself? They're pretty easy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Second straight almost- or actual-100 degree day. Some breeze, almost no clouds.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's been in the low 80's for the past couple of days. Getting ready to ramp up soon, however, into the mid-90's.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It has been quite breezy, almost windy today. Will near 90s this week, then supposed to cool off some by week's end.

Very hot; that thick kind of heat of close to 100. Fires in the west, winds throughout the day. Ugh. But tonight feels nice.

We were supposed to have triple digits this week end but thanks to the fire in the mountains between LA and us we're only seeing low to mid 90s. Air quality is horrendous thanks to the smoke. We are living up to our nickname of the Shake and Bake State...

Air here hasn't been affected by the Santa Clarita fires. Aren't all fires in SoCal now focused on Newhall/Santa Clarita though? Maybe that's nature's way of telling us to GTFO.

Here it's patchy clouds and upper 60s, beautiful really.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

105º so far today. A bit of a breeze and clear. Sticky though...

Low to mid 70s and pretty darn humid.