Page 125 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1525
    Currently 72 and patchy clouds with a light breeze. Supposed to get up to 80.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The summer weather is finally here, but it's not nearly as bad as I remember it last year. Currently 84º, but feels like 87º because of the humidity.

It's actually tolerable in my living room with just a ceiling fan running and no A/C, so that's something.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It was a bit hotter today, and more humid. The high was about 83ish. It rained a bit right before I ran in the afternoon so that made it a bit better.

Another high pressure 100-degree wave begins today. Sigh...
    "That's what Sheev said."

Currently low 70s and sunny with low humidity. Weather channel claims it'll get really hot today, but the last 4 days they've been claiming ridiculous heat that hasn't come true, and their current hourly estimate is reading 7 degrees hotter than it actually is, so I'm guessing upper 70s by mid-day.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cloudy, hot (97º), and muggy. What else would you expect on an Oklahoma summer day?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Oklahoma? OK... how about some winds coming down the plains?

Here in SoCal, we had clouds all day, which made it a little humid, but not even over 86. There are rumors of rain tomorrow, but I'll believe that when I feel it.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's raining here in Culver City, started around 4:30pm, real surprising considering the day started fairly clear and mild. The raindrops are very full, but there aren't many of them.

Hotter then crap, and humid. #isn't it supposed to be cooler by Lake Michigan?!?!?!

Currently 75 and pretty darn humid.