Page 126 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1524
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Hotter then crap, and humid. #isn't it supposed to be cooler by Lake Michigan?!?!?!
    It was hotter today then yesterday...and tomorrow is supposed to be hotter still. #ehhcrap

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Another high pressure 100-degree wave begins today. Sigh...
    I wonder if weather reporters ever use previously-used forecasts for the same conditions. :hothothot:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Fires to the east have created "clouds" that have cooled the near-100s to the low-90s temps. Breezes aren't helping the fires, but at least the air isn't so "heavy" and humid.

We had actual rain. And not just cheapo sprinkles; it stayed wet on the ground, you could feel the drops. If I were driving, I'd have needed wipers on. It cooled the temps, but the humidity still made it ugh-worthy outdoors. Hope some of it was by the fire zone.

It hit 80ish today, but we didn't have the humidity of last week so the heat wasn't "as bad."

2 weeks ago it was in the high 80's and humid as bleep, then last week it was barley in the 70's, today was more of the same with temps in the low 70's.

Weather has been nearly perfect every day since I got back from Comic-Con. Friday was the first day since then that was warm enough to actually do some swimming. Damn confusing July with these 70-degree days.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"Cooled" down to the upper 90s for the past few days. We've been hammered by triple digits for most of the summer. This is the seventh hottest summer on record in my area. We've "enjoyed" temps from 100º to 110º for the most part. We won't cool off until October when we will see highs in the 80s.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Cool! Literally. Forget the post above!

Sneaky low pressure has been sneaking cool air from the Pacific into the Central Valley causing our temps to top out in the upper 80s. Feels like Fall! Wish it would stay but it won't.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!