Page 131 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1483
    Today was a lovely November day, the high temp was about 40, with little to no winds. My indoor bike ride got reschedule to an outdoor 6.41 mile run.

Cloudy, cool, and waiting for more rain here in the valley and snow in the mountains. A record amount for the day fell yesterday: .65". Laughable in other parts of the county but when your annual rainfall total is just under six inches of precipitation a year, this borders on the biblical.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Rain. Wind (harder in the morning). Temps no higher than about 50. Clouds (really cool looking ones).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yesterday, I could've said I awoke to 28 degrees and ice but sun; with a high expected of 46. But after I drove home from Winslow, AZ, I came home to cloudy and mid-70s predicted for today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But after I drove home from Winslow, AZ,...
    Were you standing on a corner in Winslow?

It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed
    Ford slowin' down to take a look at me?

Notice the snow around (well, it was there, and much more the day before I arrived, thank goodness)? Here's the drive towards Flag (how the locals call Flagstaff), too.

[edit] It's raining, it's [not] pouring. [This] old man [will be] snoring [once I head to sleep], here in SoCal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5227.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	28075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5192.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	28076  
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 11-29-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: [cheap rip-off of a children's song]

Hit low to mid 40's today with little to no wind. Great conditions for the 10 miler I ran in the country this morning.

High was in the upper 30's, for the next week or so reality is supposed to be back, wintery mix, high's in the mid teens.

Rainy, upper 40s/low 50s, breezy and cloudy. Just like late fall/early winter is supposed to be, right? Even in SoCal.