Page 135 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1528
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Currently 30º F and supposed to reach a high of 43º tomorrow and 52º by Sunday. At this rate, I'm going to have to hook my air conditioner back up.
    Similar to the 920, its about 32, tomorrow will be a bit warmer but nowhere near the 40's let alone the 50's.

It's roughly perfect again, almost embarrassingly so, super clear out but only upper 60s temps. A bit windy, although yesterday I was in the Santa Clarita valley and THAT was windy, holy crap - beautiful day up there though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Seriously, whatever happened to that whole "global warming" thing? I had such high hopes for that.
    Global warming is where the whole planet heats up, that in turn causes greater weather extremes on both ends of the spectrum in local areas. At least the lower end of the spectrum finally eased up on you for today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Warm, dry, crappy air quality. Oh, did I mention the severe drought?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Fires to the west. Fires (since put out) to the east. Heavy winds all day (strongest in the morning). Single-digit humidity for the past week or so, temps in the mid-80s. Danger, Will Robinson!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Fires to the west. Fires (since put out) to the east. Heavy winds all day (strongest in the morning). Single-digit humidity for the past week or so, temps in the mid-80s. Danger, Will Robinson!
    Hence the Shake N Bake State...

Summer. Official record high of 77º yesterday for the day (78º recorded on my weather station. Why the airport gets the official nod is a mystery to me. No one lives there...). A bit cooler today but still in the 70s. Same carpy air quality.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Why the airport gets the official nod is a mystery to me. No one lives there...).
    Carlin had a bit about that very subject, in short he said what you said.

Rain on two of the last four days. CA drought... is still severe. Temps in the high 50s, slight breezes.
    "That's what Sheev said."