Page 136 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1458
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Rain on two of the last four days. CA drought... is still severe. Temps in the high 50s, slight breezes.
    Ditto up the road a bit here, too. All except for the wet part of your post. Cloudy and cool all day. Still dry, dry dry!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Cloudy, rain, cloudy, 50s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Its about 2 degrees right now, the high is supposed to be in the high teens, as "warm" as that sounds don't get too excited because there are some pretty strong winds to bring the temps in the -0's or colder.

Currently 23º, which is a lot warmer than it's been the last couple of nights. I'm really sick of snow at this point, but it looks like we've even more on the way over the next two days.

66 and sunny, I'm considering a dip in the pool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Starting to look like summer...again. It was nice having cooler weather for about a week.

Had to share this photo from a friend from two days ago. These are lenticular clouds that form over our part of the southern Sierra mountains. They get wacked out because of high winds aloft. We get these displays several times a year and they are nothing short of spectacular!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lenticular cloud.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	28195  

Cool! We had some similarly-shaped clouds yesterday (see below, middle of clouds in background), with a spectacular sunrise to boot.

It's been quite warm here (mid-80s), with several SoCal cities setting all-time heat records. Still dry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-13-14.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	28196  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Today's high was about 24, we're actually supposed get into the 30's next week, heck we're supposed to hit 40 next Thursday.