Lost Instructions...help Me!

I just purchased the flash speeder form my local Fred Meyers. I opened it up when i got home and somehow I lost the instructions. Now I've been trying to go off pictures of it online and box art, but it just ain't happening. If someone could give me a website that posts pics of lego instructions or if someone could just send me an e-mail with the instructions, I would be so utterly grateful. My e-mail is yukface27@hotmail.com
    Now I'm gonna cry my self to sleep.

-yukface27
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

Try lugnet or the BrickShelve (link to it from lugnet). You'll need the set number. If they have it should be a good quaity.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Thank you very much. A thousand good wishes I wish upon you.

-yukface27
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

http://www.brickshelf.com/ is the other address. I believe LEGO doesn't allow modern instructions for their sets to be put online, but you can call Lego and ask them to send you a replacement set of instructions. Good luck, and if you get stuck building it, come back here and one of us should be able to talk you through it (I'll take mine apart if I have to ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok. I'm still not finding anything off of these sites. I'm very appreciative, but I need some help. So, if anyone can give me a step-by-step that would be great. Thanks.

-yukface27
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Gimme a few days to really work up an accurate description of how to build this set.

- or -

Gimme a description of the parts of the build that are giving you trouble.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.