Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March Hauls

March Hauls

Titanium Series Republic Attack Shuttle - undersized, weak sculpting, very lightweight, wings don't pose in landed position right.

TS Ep 3 Jedi Starfighter w/ Hyperdrive Ring - awesome! Tons of metal in this set, the ship and the engines on the ring make it very heavy. Ship is decent, shrunk down version of the previous but with no landing gear or opening wings. Ring is good, if a tiny bit rubbery. I haven't tried this on the stand yet, I hope it works but I get the feeling it won't.

TS Twilight - nice. a little too blue, the inner part of the wing is hollow, and the top gun doesn't hinge despite being a separate piece, but sculpt is good and it has whooshability.

Marvel 3.75" Spider-Man - thanks to a trade with VexOrdo. Figure's ok, head is a little small, light blue paint is a question mark, articulation at hips could be a little better, and I wish the mid-torso was a more useful type of joint. But sculpting is good overall, paint is good besides the weird light blue aspects, good poseability. Web thing is kinda odd choice, but wha'eva.

Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder - a tepid send-off to the series, this direct to video movie is another case of fractured, episodic storytelling watering down the message, the main drive, and the jokes. Still, not as bad as Beast with a Billion Backs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Haul from last night:

Boba Fett t-shirt on clearance from Hot Topic
    Watchmen t-shirt
    another han in stormtrooper gear

From earlier today:

Marvel Universe Spidey, Punisher, and Iron Man
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Shouldn't a March Hauls thread be started?

Anyhow I got:

Marvel Universe Spidey, Silver Surfer
    GI Joe Cobra Ninja Viper
    Transformers Animated Samurai Prowl

Ordered the Rebel Pilots Evo set from WM.com was 13 dollars plus 97 cents shipping(or free to store)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

8 clone wars Pez dispensers, I know there was Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grevious, R2, 3PO, a clonetrooper, Yoda, and Anakins young Padawan, but I don't remember her name.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]Benchmade 3100SBK.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

This is from Saturday: GI Joe 5 Pack (Snake Eyes, Lady Jaye, Hawk, Flint and Shipwreck).

According to the USPS, I got a Wiolosa, Jawa/WED, and Luke Stormie arrived at my place at 5PM, but since I was there and the mail was delievered at 3:40 PM, I'm sure it arrived at the post office and today will be delivered, I hope.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Benchmade 3100SBK.[/FONT]
    Benchmade ROCKS!

And so does Gerber. Must be something about the Oregon climate!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Titanium Anakin's JSF w/hyperdrive ring
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Benchmade ROCKS![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And so does Gerber. Must be something about the Oregon climate!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Benchmade does ROCK. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Benchmade, Gerber, and Leatherman. All Oregon made. And at one time or another have all been a customer of mine.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I own something from all of them and they are ALL wonderful manufacturers. I've even been able to tour the Leatherman factory as vendor.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]