Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Viper is a joyride studios I am posting a link to buy one on ebay if you want one. I had to dremel out the cockpit enough for my action fleet mini figs to fit in though. The Arc-170 is the revell snap together model. I find the scale is close and it has featuers i like. I just want to find a way to convert it into an action fleet toy. I want to find out if the jedi fighter will work as well but i have not gotten my hands on one as of yet. Thw transport was being built for me by a friend and I still need to work out the interior and the hull plating and then the paint job. any ideas welcome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlestar-Galac...3286.m20.l1116

Here is a guy who makes custom action fleet ships. This is his jedi starfighter with obi-wan. It sold on ebay for close to $200. He also did a chiss fighter I have pics of that as well. I want to get a group together and comission this guy to make some for us so they are affordable for the whole group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 007.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	19756   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 027.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	19757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 038.jpg 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	19758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 045.jpg 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	19759  

Quote Originally Posted by hawkelancer View Post
    The larger object in the pictures is going to be a transport to scale. thats what i have of the ship so far. it will have a full interior. i placed the T-wing and one of my 2 E-wings next to it for scale.
    You know Playmates put out a line of small scale ships similar to AF called "inner space" thst have great seats and more improtantly great labels for control panels. You may want to look them up or see if any one has any repro labels available.

I have several of the playmates ships. I have 2 enterprises with bridge ten forward brig and captains office. several of the shuttle craft. but those are fodder for my star wars vs. star trek. I so enjoy the look on picards face when the Lasers bring down his shields and melt the hull of the enterprise. and when my guri meets Data that is so fun.

The Viper is a joyride studios I am posting a link to buy one on ebay if you want one. I had to dremel out the cockpit enough for my action fleet mini figs to fit in though. The Arc-170 is the revell snap together model. I find the scale is close and it has featuers i like. I just want to find a way to convert it into an action fleet toy. I want to find out if the jedi fighter will work as well but i have not gotten my hands on one as of yet. Thw transport was being built for me by a friend and I still need to work out the interior and the hull plating and then the paint job. any ideas welcome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlestar-Galac...3286.m20.l1116
    Right, ok, I remember that one now. My local comic shop has a few of the Raiders from that line still, can't get rid of 'em, but they're in horrible shape.

I didn't realize those Revell models were that big.

Your transport cockpit, will it slide in and out of the ship, or stay on the side?

That's a cool custom AF JSF. Weathering isn't to my tastes, but the scale looks so good on that stand, it makes me a little bummed that Hasbro didn't do this one. I mean, what kind of team looks at AOTC and says "hmm, Action Fleet: Dooku's Solar Sailer, or the Jedi Starfighter? Yeah, Solar Sailer, of course."
    Is that custom based on the larger Hasbro figure mold, scaled down and tweaked?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No I do no know what he based it on. I just know i asked him to make me one and he said he is not sure what his next model will be. He is in the dominican republic or some place like that. I will post the pics of the chiss fighter once i locate them.

The cockpit is stationary. seats 3 and I am thinking about adding a droid socket for R2. I am stumped on how to build the interior. When i get it finished i am planning on posting the completed ship with crew and cargo on starshipmodeler.

here are the chiss fighter pics i promised.

Name:	74d0_12.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	19790   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75a4_12.JPG 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	19791   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	750f_12.JPG 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	19792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7554_12.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	19793  

Here is a guy who makes custom action fleet ships. This is his jedi starfighter with obi-wan.
    I like that this Delta 7's got a removable R2 unit... someone was recently saying that the droid was always built-in.

I keep thinking it's the Finemolds model on an AF stand... but it ain't.

The Chiss fighter used to turn up on eBay sporadically... very nice. The same guys did another TIE variant, but I can't think which one it was. I do remember that they were both pricey.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Wow, that Clawcraft custom is really nice! I didn't realize the wings were so long on the original design, but they are and the custom nails that look.

Cool minifigs too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here is my first response squadron, Soon to have 2 more e-wings I just picked up on ebay.
    Let me know what you think of my six engines and double cockpit ships.

Name:	inflight1.jpg 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	19813   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	19814   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight3.jpg 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	19815   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight4.jpg 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	19816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight5.jpg 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	19817