Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

3 more to finish the group of pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight11.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	19823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight12.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	19824   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inflight13.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	19825  

Nice work, Hawke... interesting ideas there.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Thanks

I saw some world war 2 craft in the toy section just inspired me but I am not yet sure if i can do it. it will require 3 fuselages, like the black widow from wwII. some wings and i do not know what else yet. any ideas, any body want to make one? i figure the ship would be fast with shields and armor equal to a shuttle so it can take alot of punishment. i am stilling trying to decide on how many engines and the placement. next i would have to find 3 of my x-wings to sacrifice for this design.

Great work, Hawke! Most impressive. Have you guys seen the Mechanical Chain Bases from Kotobukiya? These things are great for any AF, Gundam, Evangelion, etc. dioramas. They are interlocking bases with one wall and other small scale set pieces. Since there's holes all over, pluging in the support girders, light poles, or crane pieces is easy. Here's some pics with my Viper.

Name:	100_0413.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	19830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0416.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	19831  

The single-cockpit 6-engine really speaks to me, it plays well with the thicker fuselage of the AF X-wing. I'm not sure I get the double-cockpit one, but I do like the longer fuselage there as that's an aspect I always felt Galoob didn't do their finest work on.

I wonder if there is any concept art that could fuel more ideas. I haven't looked through the concept art books I have here in a while, I should poke through.

That's a very cool display base, I hadn't seen that before. I have a ton of MSIA Gundam figs that could use some context like that. Here's a link to more images guys: http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYMB-10
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

ok I juat got 2 more ewings from ebay. I will be sending one to a friend of mine which means i will end up with 3 of them. on saturday I will take the pictures of my flight and post them on here.

3 E-wings
    2 modified X-wings
    1 T-wing
    2 Star Vipers (Virago)
    1 unmodified x-wing
    2 vipers
    1 modified tie interceptor i also got an ebay long ago.

12 total

I'm sorry, I just fainted at the idea of getting "2 more e-wings from ebay". You have no idea the hell I went through to get my only production model (I also got a test-shot from the head designer at Galoob during a contest).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here is the agressor squadron, i decided to add the 4th e-wing even though I am sending it to a friend in texas. But here are the photos.

Name:	agressors1.jpg 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	19894   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	agressors2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	19895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	agressors3.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	19896   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	agressors4.jpg 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	19897   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	agressors5.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	19898