Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Action Fleet T-Wing

Hello

This is my First time posting here. I have this Twing that I converted from an X-Wing. But I thout it was missing something. So here I am posting for your viewing pleasure the addition of the Guns to the T-wing. I used the guns from the TS Z-95 headhunter to complete this. I still have to paint the guns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0650.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	19704   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0651.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	19705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0652.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	19706  

2 other customs

I have 2 Custom X-wings I will post once i get good pictures of them. Both have 6 engines, I was inspired by a starwars comic. And one of these is a dual cockpit. the double cockpit version is still a little rough and I need to work out some details.

Welcome hawkelancer!

Very nice work. It looks great. The ship reminds me of a Viper from BSG.

According to something i read once the Viper from bsg is based on the T-wing. Lucas was deciding what fighter for the rebels to use, and he was presented drawings of the t-wing and the xwing. he chose the x-wing for the rebels. when the first bsg was going the same designer of the t-wing made some changes to it and the Viper was born.

http://retardzone.com/2008/10/08/the...ca-viper-link/

Welcome! A nice custom!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by hawkelancer View Post
    According to something i read once the Viper from bsg is based on the T-wing. Lucas was deciding what fighter for the rebels to use, and he was presented drawings of the t-wing and the xwing. he chose the x-wing for the rebels. when the first bsg was going the same designer of the t-wing made some changes to it and the Viper was born.

http://retardzone.com/2008/10/08/the...ca-viper-link/
    I did not know that.
    I really liked the Buck Rogers ship. Would have been nice to get one.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I did not know that.
    I really liked the Buck Rogers ship. Would have been nice to get one.
    I like the Buck Rogers ship, too. Wish there was something else available in the small scale other than the too kid-friendly Corgi version.

Here is a guy who makes custom action fleet ships. This is his jedi starfighter with obi-wan. It sold on ebay for close to $200. He also did a chiss fighter I have pics of that as well. I want to get a group together and comission this guy to make some for us so they are affordable for the whole group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 007.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	19756   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 027.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	19757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 038.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	19758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars obi wan 2 045.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	19759  

Quote Originally Posted by hawkelancer View Post
    Here is a guy who makes custom action fleet ships. This is his jedi starfighter with obi-wan.
    I like that this Delta 7's got a removable R2 unit... someone was recently saying that the droid was always built-in.

I keep thinking it's the Finemolds model on an AF stand... but it ain't.

The Chiss fighter used to turn up on eBay sporadically... very nice. The same guys did another TIE variant, but I can't think which one it was. I do remember that they were both pricey.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Wow, that Clawcraft custom is really nice! I didn't realize the wings were so long on the original design, but they are and the custom nails that look.

Cool minifigs too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.