Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Did you hear that JT? That was my jaw hitting the floor.

Yeah, pretty awesome stuff, haven't seen that level of AF chopping in a decade at least. Plus, there's the whole "multiple E-wings and TIE Defenders" thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I plan on obtaining several more e-wings and I want 3 more ti-defenders. I am also going to add some more joyride studio's vipers to the mix. I would also like very much to see some of the other action fleet mods you guys have made. please feel free to share them. also if you have picked out certain figures for a crew of a ship introduce them and lets see some ideas.

Hawke

well my daughter stepped on my t- wing today and I have glued it back together. I am going to have to mix up some more putty and fill in the cracks and then paint over it to make it look like a patch job. I guess i just want the little t-wing to earn its place with battle scars.

Ugh, that's harsh.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was away for awhile but I am back and will be working on a new custom soon to be posted.

OK so i have started with the t-wing beginnings for a new fighter and I am thinking of making some changes to the design. I think i want to be able to have the droid socket and move the placement of the engines and add 1 or 2 more engines to the little ship. then i will need to work with the placement of the guns.

Hello world I have returned. i just got another Tie defender on ebay and I am looking for more customs. if you have any customs you might want to put up for sale let me know. i really want to enlarge my collection with custom figures and ships. i never completed the transport, seems it got lost in a move. perhaps i can recreate it. if you have made a ship of similar size or larger i would love to see it. Has anyone created a shelf Hangar. I saw one years ago and can no longer find traces of it on the internet.