Baby Sea Lion Goes Dining Out In San Diego On His Own!

I thought a lot of you would find this cute:

Baby Sea Lion Goes Dining Out

Apparently, this baby sea lion likes the food at Chevy's.

This is about 10 minutes from where I live.

And the baby sea lion crossed a major road to get there!

Enjoy,

- Josh

I saw a clip of the Pelican that landed at the Shamu show in San Diego. You can guess with a tank of killer whales what hapened to the bird. It's on Youtube!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That's a weird story! Maybe he's originally from Cabo San Lucas, crossed the border, and was looking for his native food!

My grandparents lived in Oceanside (just north of Del Mar) for a number of years and I never saw sea lions along the coast there. I always thought it would be too populated for the critters (especially with Camp Pendleton there) and they would avoid the area.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Nah, seals have taken over Children's Pool in LaJolla for many years now. There's a big debate as to whether to kick them out. I'm for letting them stay.

I like the food at Chevy's but that's an awful lot of trouble to go through just to get there!

Yeah. Most of us drive. This little fellow decided to swim - and then walk on all "fours" the rest of the way - through traffic nevertheless.

when i read the title of the thread, i assumed it was a follow-up to the 'i got eaten by a shark dream.'

That's a good story.

He's a cute sea lion too!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed