Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Arrow WALMART exclusive comic packs.....

Went to walmart today and got the comic two pack xwing guys...cant think of their names but im sure you guys know who im talking about and they had the ewoks and the other comic two pack...the anaminan guy or what ever.. And while i was there i found the new smurf figures...so i got one ...i got papa smurf...for old time sake...i had some when i was kid and its cool to see the new toys out ...like the mushroom playsets and figures. Has anybody seen these yet?

I saw the new comic packs today, but didn't know I was supposed to be looking for Smurf figures as well.

Anyways, I have a question for anyone who buys the Ewoks pack. Does the Stormtrooper helmet that comes in that set fit the Luke Stormtrooper, Han Stormtrooper, Spacetrooper from wave 5 or is it too big? It looks ten times better than the removable helmets that come with those guys, but I'm worried that it might be too big for regular human figures.

Lol thats funny!!!!
    Yeah i saw that today too and i agree...it looks to big for the human figures and it might be but i dont know until i buy it on thursday but im guessing that its only made for the ewok and not human figures but thats just " a certain point of view". Lol

I believe that JJL said the helmet is way too big.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I believe that JJL said the helmet is way too big.
    I still wouldn't mind seeing a photo so I can judge for myself.

I found these packs about a month ago. I havent tried the helmet on a human figure. I have them packed away right now, so I cant tell ya
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I haven't seen these on the pegs yet. Was hoping to pick up the pilots and the Amanin one, mostly 'cause I'm bored.

Anybody feel they're worth the $13?

They all are. The Ewoks beause they are 3 figures, so its like 4 bucks a pop. The Pilots are awesome and Amanin is great.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yes, the stormtrooper helmet is huge compared to the human ones. I put it on one of the troopers to see and it's crazy. It fits pretty snugly over Machook's head, and he's essentially Graak with smaller ears. It looks pretty much like any of the helmets those guys already have, only bigger.

I was surprised when I bought all three and it rang up at $42 after tax. I do really like these figures, though. The Ewoks look great in my Endor setup. The Amanin is bigger than Amanaman and more interesting-looking as well. I'm glad to have Tank even if he is dirty and his outfit is too green. The pilots are really damn awesome as well. They're more "worth it" than some of the comic packs have been. I thought $10 was a super amazing price but $13 is not really all that bad considering what you get for it.

Been hitting WMs almost everyother day and no luck. I know some people have had some luck with these but are they trickling out or hitting in numbers (which would mean I just have crappy WMs around)?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.