Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation

I prebooked the amazing 1/6 scale John Conner from T4 over at Sideshow. $139, I thought, was pretty fair price for Movie Masterpiece series.I have Scar Predator, Kane & Dallas from Alien, Ripley & Hicks from Aliens & Kyle Reese from T1). These are IMO the best 1/6 scale on the market today(see The Joker from The Dark Knight) and worth every penny. The Christian Bale likeness is spot on(and now I can curse back at him)...I just need a T-600 to go with him. The access. are amazing. I also wish I could afford Dutch & Billy from Predator.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I ordered it as it does look good - hope they refine the head sculpt just a tad - some shots it looks like bale some not so much

I knew this would be a high price, but the $139 struck me as about $20 than I thought - but he does come with a crap load of stuff

Also, my CC was compromised using Corner Store comics - anyone use them, but check with your cc - mine had 4 fraudlent charges...
    Real men buy Willrow

We can always cancel him, too, if McG screws up the franchise too bad, and the movie stinks like rotten eggs.

I think among the best 1/6 figures today remain the Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeletons. They are UNIQUE, amazing craftsmanship, great details and awesome poseability (each finger and toe can be posed separately). I have both Regular and Battle-Damaged Endos, I also have a few other Hot Toys (or Takara, Medicom or SS) figures like Appleseed Deunan, Briareos and Tereus, HT Predator 2 BD and Machiko (and Predator 1 on pre-order) but none come even close to the Endos.

But I agree the new T-600 is really cool as well as John Connor. The T-700 looks like a rusty T-800 and comes without a weapon just with a rock as a stand (exclusive stand). And the T-800 are classic, we don't know what Salvation will bring us...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton Damaged 09.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	19766   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton Damaged 14.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	19767   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton Damaged 22.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	19768   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton Damaged 27.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	19769   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton Regular 07.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	19770  

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    I think among the best 1/6 figures today remain the Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeletons. They are UNIQUE, amazing craftsmanship, great details and awesome poseability (each finger and toe can be posed separately). I have both Regular and Battle-Damaged Endos, I also have a few other Hot Toys (or Takara, Medicom or SS) figures like Appleseed Deunan, Briareos and Tereus, HT Predator 2 BD and Machiko (and Predator 1 on pre-order) but none come even close to the Endos.

But I agree the new T-600 is really cool as well as John Connor. The T-700 looks like a rusty T-800 and comes without a weapon just with a rock as a stand (exclusive stand). And the T-800 are classic, we don't know what Salvation will bring us...

Man, those are awesome. Wish I got them when they hit; now, they are too much on the secondary market...
    Real men buy Willrow

Yeah, I don't have any of the endoskeletons...just Kyle Reese in his Future War gear, and I had to pick him up off ebay several years ago. I def. want that gatling gun endo.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Yeah, I don't have any of the endoskeletons...just Kyle Reese in his Future War gear, and I had to pick him up off ebay several years ago. I def. want that gatling gun endo.
    Both the regular and battle damaged Endos come with 3 weapons: small silver laser sight pistol (like the one Arnie had in T1), the plasma rifle and the bigger silver chaingun/plasma gattling gun.

When I'm going to dispaly mine I intend to dispaly the regulas Endo with the heavy chain gun and the battle damaged one with 2 plasma rifles - see the following image: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/553...oskeleton0.gif

The newer T-700 comes with no weapon alas...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton Damaged 30.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	19772  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I recently joined you collectors (in buying Hot Toys Terminators) at Comic Con, and have since been on this collection.

Arnold's T-800 from the first movie is pre-ordered now! He looks awesome!

I have:

From T2:

Arnold's T-800 vs. T-1000
    T-1000 as Sarah Connor (a better figure than the reg. Sarah) vs. 2nd T-1000.

From T4:

Marcus Wright vs. T-600 (battle worn exclusive with the torn face mask)
    John Connor vs. Hydrobot (from Final Battle John Connor)
    John Connor Final Battle (awaiting an enemy...*)

------------------------------------------------------------------

*I'd like to get a chrome T-800 EndoSkeleton like Hot Toys released a while ago. I will have to shop the secondary market for it, but my friend and fellow Terminator collector thinks they will re-release the chrome Endoskeleton, perhaps without accessories, representing the first Terminator.

I think they could also pack it with a half-body (legs ripped off) or ship that "accessory / half-figure" with Kyle Reese (Michael Biehn version) from the first movie to make him more "exciting." Or they can do that with Sarah from the first movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've heard everyone hates T3, however, the TX makes sense being a figure.

I'd also buy if Hot Toys got the Harley Davidson license to make the 1/6 scale motorcycle. You could make the police bike, too.

Anyway, these are very impressive figures. The Christian Bale likeness is really good!

JonTheJedi: where did you get Kyle Reese from the first movie, from? Oh - he is the Tech-Warrior from the future, right? I really want him "1984."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have Robert Patrick T-1000 showing up today from BBTS...can't wait, accessories galore.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I have Robert Patrick T-1000 showing up today from BBTS...can't wait, accessories galore.
    I hope you like him. He's pretty cool.

I have to say that my favorite figures thus far have been the "T-Salvation" ones though. (I don't have the T-800 Endoskeleton but my friend Justin does.) I think the damaged skin T-600 is incredible and probably my favorite, with Marcus and Final Battle John w. Hydrobot really close behind it.

I have Arnold as the 800 from T2 (my favorite Terminator movie) but I think the new movie stuff really gets appreciated here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.