Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where's GNT?

where's GNT?

as big barada pointed out, GNT is no longer the top poster. where did he go? what happened?

I think his counter got reset........GNT, Nelson told me to point and tell you, "Hyaa-ha!".

so it only goes to 2500? or did he make sir steve mad?

i've got a car that need it's "post count" reset.

I haven't seen him post since his counter got reset. Perhaps I'll stop posting when I reach 2,500 so I can be the top poster.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Did his counter really get reset? That's not fair. Too bad he left.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

he's probably pretty mad. it took a lot of padding to get that high. over at rebelscum, he's got over 5000 posts.

Hey Sirsteve, can you help him out? Give him his posts back? Anything?!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

He was warned about continued post-padding under risk of a week-long suspension AND a strong risk of being banned since he had been warned over and over and over before, and he replied to those warnings with rudeness and arguments. But even that wasn't what got the situation pushed over the edge - a few days later he was back to post-padding, so instead of a suspension, he got rolled back to zero. Nobody else on the forums has been warned anywhere remotely near as much as GNT, so we decided that instead of just kicking him out, there might be a more fitting way to deal with the whole situation.

... and now you know the rest of the story.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Perhaps that's the only reason he was over here. To be the top poster. I'd be mad too, but to quit posting because your counter got reset, sounds kind of childish. I thought the reason of posting was to discuss SW related material with SW fans, not to see who could respond the most. Of course, I could be wrong, perhaps GNT is just busy, in which case he might start posting again later. I'm only guessing since it has been like two or three days.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Oh, thanks Jedi Tricks, I thought that the counters were all set to go back to zero after 2500, that would make me angry. If you did that for a reason, then I have no arguements there.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau