Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Target lowers prices

I saw Target here lowered prices on basic figs to $7.49. Anyone else notice this and I forget to check the other stuff, Titaniums, Comic packs etc.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know at my Wal-Mart prices went up on several Star Wars items, like battle packs and comic packs, figures stayed around $7.50 though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

My Target also had them for $7.49 tonight, which is definitely easier to stomach than $7.99. Hopefully they'll stay here for a while.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They were as high as $8.79 at one of my local Targets!

Unhappy

I realize it is actually a lower price, but mentally, if there's still the same dollar amount in front of the decimal point, I can't fathom it as "lower." Make it a week-long $6.99 sale, they might really reduce their stock (instead of people expecting the pre-.established 40+% slashing on everything months later)
    "That's what Sheev said."

7.49?? They got em at 8.49 here now at target!! Its a scam I knew it!! Damn Carpetbaggers!!

Titaniums went from $8.19 to $6.99 at the target near me.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    Now I hate cheese too!!

Mmm delicious cheese
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!