Clone Wars PEZ Dispensers

I got four new PEZ dispensers today at a grocery store - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and a Clone Trooper. I'm pretty sure the Clone is a repack of the 2002 one, but I never got that one, so I'm not sure (it looks more movie-styled than animated). I also saw repacks of Grievous, R2-D2, C-3PO, and Yoda. Are there any others?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Saw these as well. Passing on them since I have all of the previous SW PEZ releases on mint cards. Wouldnt have bought them if I'd known they have NO resale value. Not even the $1+ they cost.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nah only 8 of them. I picked up Ahsoka and Obi-Wan. the rest are repacks sans Anakin, just need to get him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked up all 8. I also had a co worker give me a second clone trooper from this series.

I remember a few years back when they had the glowing face Emperor, we had a couple customers buying them all up as they were a harder to find Pez dispenser. I managed to find a couple of the glowing Emperor in Wisconsin.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I've got all the ones released from a few years back was it AOTC?
    There were ones released around that time for the OTC? which I have also.

Remember the huge ones? I didn't get any of those.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

There were two waves, I think, back before TPM came out, based on the OT. There were three released for AOTC (one of which was Jango, I think, which I still don't have) and several for ROTS (I also don't have the glow-in-the-dark Emperor). I also didn't get any of the big ones. Did they have giant PEZ candy or did they spit out entire packs or what?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That must have been when I got the OTC ones (so much stuff I can't recall )
    I remember picking up a Jango. Don't know about that glow-in-the-dark Emperor. I know there was a Walmart Exclusive set of Pez with that one in it I think.

Geeze, I never thought about what those big ones dispensed. Would be cool if it could fit whole candy bars.

I remember in the large size seeing Grievous, C-3PO, and Palpatine in red?
    Maybe a Chrome Vader? Probably should have picked that one up, as I have the chrome and regular applause mugs, and a slew of others too.
    Back when I used to collect almost everything SW related.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I found a bunch of mispackaged ones when ROTS came out, they are backwards in the packaging.

I recall seeing tons of the glow in the dark emperor one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I bought Ahsoka and Anakin from TRU today. I'm somewhat sure that the Clone Trooper is a repack.