Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SSG T.F. Vader contest....

I think the winner gets announced tomorrow. Not that I don't wish everyone good luck....from new members to veterans, but I can't seem to knock the feeling that I HOPE IT'S ME!!...WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

..........and who's going to open it if they win?

oh...nevermind.....the deadline's been pushed back to March 1st.

If I should happen to win, I'll take pictures of it, from it's initial carded phase, to disassembling and melting it, to remolding it as a metallized, customized E-3PO.

Whoa, don't have a heart attack, I was kidding.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    If I should happen to win, I'll take pictures of it, from it's initial carded phase, to disassembling and melting it, to remolding it as a metallized, customized E-3PO. Whoa, don't have a heart attack, I was kidding.
    If I should happen to win, I intend to open it and display it next to my computer. And then I will also take pictures of it loose and send it in to Sir Steve so he can post them. And no, I am not kidding, I am gonna open it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, if I win, I'm gonna open it and take pictures of me and Vader hanging out at Hooters, drinking beer and flirting with the waitresses.

Then we'll go to a local stri...dance bar and take pics of Vader stuffing dollar bills down...

Um, I gotta get out more often.
    May the force be with you.

Well, good luck to everybody who entered. I do want to see this figure open, so maybe I should be wishing SK99 extra luck.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well I'm one who opens to. I don't have anything that is not unopened. I just can see having the toys without being able to touch and hold them. Most of what I have now I would have loved as a kid but couldn't have. Now that I'm older I have the chance to have those that I wanted as a kid. So you bet.I will open it if I'm lucky to win.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

if I win it(whicH I should) Im gonna open it and let my 10 month old baby chew on it for a while he loves fresh Star Wars figures. Just kidding, I think Ill go with Jar Jars plans and display it beside MY Computer

I'm gonna study Episode II and figure out how to clone it, so I'll have one to open and one to keep mint!

Originally posted by stillakid
    I'm gonna study Episode II and figure out how to clone it, so I'll have one to open and one to keep mint!
    Well, you could pay a few million and figure out how to clone a second one if you win, or just buy a second one thru the fan club for 14.99. Ya know, I feel sorry for the people that paid $150-$300 bucks on ebay for one...oh wait, no I don't.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.