Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Star Wars Galactic Battleground PC Game.

Have anybody tried the Star Wars Galactic Battleground game on PC. It's quite interesting
    and has an easy and familiar user interface as
    it used the Age of The Empire concepts.

I have just started trying it out. Anybody got an idea of which faction is the best to choose for a beginner? I have tried the Rebel Alliance but got
    chewed up by the Empire and the Wookies pretty badly.

well warren, my suggestion to you is to try missions of each of the factions, and see which one you like, i mean, you get a partially preconstructed army, and work force, so try that first.

Also strengh is in your allies, if you want to make it interesting, try having 2 alliances, and that should help a lot, as long as they come help you. The Imperials are quite hard, those AT-AT's are real killers, also look at the poster that came with it, and look at all the technology, and you could choose that way, Imperials have quite an advantage st cerian points, but so do other factions, i cannot wait for the expansion...

Hope that helped
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well, all the civs are pretty well balanced. I suppose the Trade Fed may be a little easier for beginners because you don't have to build housing for them.

<shameless-plug>Feel free to go here for help</end shameless-plug>

I agree the Trade Federation is pretty good. The Empire is also very good. The wookies and the gungans are a little tougher.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Thanks guys !! I shall try it out again tonight with the Trade Federation and see if I could find a way to blast out those irritating AT-ATs.

Are you sure the trade federation do not need to build any prefab houses ?

Yep. It's their, "thing". Also, Don't slaughter the banthas and nerfs you find roaming around! Gather them, stick them inside one of their breeding facilities and then stick a power core beside it. It makes a constant and never ending food flow.

You are refering to the animal pen that we need to build for our mounted troops when you mention breeding pen is it ?

Will it really work to give us a steady supply of food ? Do we need workers to work on it like other resources ?

Thanks for the valued feedback !!!
    I really appreciate it very much !!!

It's called a Animal Nursery. It doesn't have anything to do with the mounted troops. Once you get some animals into it and a Power Core beside it, it will supply you with a nice stream of food and you don't need any people to run it.

It's very important to build a Power Core beside them. It increases the amount of food made.

Actually, it does have to do with mounted troops. You can't build them without the Animal Nursery!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower