Unhappy Any Battlestar Galactica fans out there?

This maybe an awkward question for a 14 year old sci fi kid to ask against an army of Star Wars fans but is there anyone who watches battlestar galactica new or old?

Quote Originally Posted by p1nOy_dUdE View Post
    This maybe an awkward question for a 14 year old sci fi kid to ask against an army of Star Wars fans but is there anyone who watches battlestar galactica new or old?
    You can find the BSG thread here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27673

It's in the TV forum.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Nope. All the Battlestar Galactica fans are in Belgium, so they speak, uh, Belgiumese.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No we don't. We just eat waffles in Belgium, so they're truely Belgian.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by p1nOy_dUdE View Post
    oops didn't know, thanks!

You don't know about Belgian waffles? Are you depraved? Deprived? Depraved on the account of being deprived?
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

You spelled account wrong pbarn.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    You spelled account wrong pbarn.
    Fixed, and you totally missed the West Side Story allusion.

I had a dream last night where I sat down to play All Along the Watchtower (BSG arrangement) on the piano.

If I were Tycho, that would warrant starting a whole topic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I had a dream last night where I sat down to play All Along the Watchtower (BSG arrangement) on the piano.

If I were Tycho, that would warrant starting a whole topic thread.
    Or in digestion brought on by a bad potato!