Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

I didn't know that my posting was that big of a deal, I just have some stuff to say. If I have something on my mind I will say it, if not then no posts for me. I enjoy coming here, why not post as much as you can.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

this thread is just as valid as that sorry excuse of a website you have.
    have i made it on to your "ignore" list yet?
    derek, derek, derek. Adam Sandler's "Crowd Guy" (or whatever he's called) said it best: "We don't want you to hate. We want you to love!" p.s. He's "EMPEROR JARGO" now; I'm sure that will promote peace even more!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

you guys are right, and i'm sorry for my post envy. i just want to belong, and was afraid i wasn't keeping up with the jonses, or the GNT's, in this instance.

emperor jargo, please accept my most humble apologies for my uncalled for assult on your website. in the future i'll grant you the respect you deserve. someone with such a keen sence of judging the performances of certain actresses shouldn't be questioned.

derek, derek, derek.

You almost had them won over to your side, but you forgot to give the Oprah line...

"What's the deal with Oprah? She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin. Pick a body size and stick with it."

That's the clincher to every argument. Well, that an a Louisville Slugger.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    You almost had them won over to your side, but you forgot to give the Oprah line...

"What's the deal with Oprah? She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin. Pick a body size and stick with it."
    "What is the deal with Count Chocula?"

"Who are the ad wizards that came up with this campaign?"

And my favorite,
    "A three hour tour? A three hour tour? I know, they can make a radio out of a coconut, but they can't fix a hole in the damn boat!"

I only have 1.92 posts per day for my average.

Does anyone in the group feel that I'm...well....not contributing enough?

It's just that my therapist says.....

oops, uh, nevermind.
    May the force be with you.

I read a whole lot, but I don't usualy post something if someone else has already said the same thing that I have. That wastes space and is boring for the same person to read over and over again.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by Caesar

"What is the deal with Count Chocula?"

"Who are the ad wizards that came up with this campaign?"

And my favorite,
    "A three hour tour? A three hour tour? I know, they can make a radio out of a coconut, but they can't fix a hole in the damn boat!"
    And lets not forget...

"What's the deal with Ovaltine? The jar's round, the cup is round. They should call it Roundtine."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

And lets not forget...

"What's the deal with Ovaltine? The jar's round, the cup is round. They should call it Roundtine."
    Uh oh. SOMEBODY didn't read the first post...

"If you've got BLOOD on your shirt...maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem right now..."

Seriously, if we DIDN'T count posts, I wouldn't be in here any more or any less.

(And now I have to run over and add evenflow to the congratulatory list in the One Thousand Posts thread....)