Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A Thousand Posts

Hey everybody! This is my 1000th post. (not counting...well, you know)

Wow. 4 digits. I am definitely in good company. I think I am #6 on the list of top five posters. Drat the luck. I was ahead of Jargo come the first of the year, and then I went on vacation. Oh, well.

This is to all of you new to the forums. You can reach your goals! I am living proof! Follow your dreams! After endless decades (okay months) of being an eternal padawan with a post count of ZERO I am finally in the elete group of people who have no lives. Also, proofread. And floss.

Yipee!!

Arrgh.

Yeah, but a lot of us didn't even register until months after you guys. I registered in October, but didn't start posting till January. I hope I make it to 1,000, hopefully by April.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I registered in September of 2001 and I have really been behind the scenes and watching, it only has been recently that I have been voicing my opinions. BTW Congrats Rollo Tomassi! Here's to 1000 more!
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Congratulations Rollo. I hope I hit a thousand soon, I am going to try to do it by the release of Episode II. And then I'll give myself a deadline of Episode III to take over GNT's postion as top poster. Guess I need to learn to post pad better if that's ever going to happen.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Congrats Rollo and welcome to the club but what does this have to do with Star Wars?

Originally posted by master jedi
    Congrats Rollo and welcome to the club but what does this have to do with Star Wars?
    Midichlorians have helped make this all possible (and given me at least half of my own posts!)

Nice going Rollo Tomassi
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Confess, RT....

.....you really do miss being an eternal padawan at heart, though, don't you?

"One thousand posts are insignificant to the power of one eternal padawan...." -- Darth Yippie!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'll always be an Eternal Padawan.

JEDIPartnr....

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Congratulations Rollo. I hope I hit a thousand soon, I am going to try to do it by the release of Episode II. And then I'll give myself a deadline of Episode III to take over GNT's postion as top poster. Guess I need to learn to post pad better if that's ever going to happen.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Bumping this up for Jar Jar Binks and Jedipartnr. Congrats in advance guys.

In my first post I said I was #6. Now I'm #2. A lot's happened in just a few weeks. Wierd.