Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

everybody's going post crazy

i know jeditricks posts here a lot, so it's no suprise that he racks up the posts, but man, the new forums have only been active a week and some people here(evenflow, GNT) are averaging 26 posts a day!

don't forget to take rest breaks guys

I know I'm not one of those big post rackers...yet, however in resonse to your concern above..... why?

just an observation.

like, whats the deal with ovaltine? the jar is round, the lid is round. why not call it roundtine?

or, what's the deal with airline peanuts? they're not enough for a meal, but not enough to satisfy your appetite.

or, what's the deal with posting 25.6 times a day? is there a contest i missed?

just an observation.

like, why dosen't my satelite get the channel seinfeld comes on? what's the deal with that?

My average is 18.59 posts per day so far. Does that count as a lot?

My avergage is 26.38 posts per day at the moment

Posting crazy?Hell no! Its just that we like to post alot.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Quite. I concur with that sentiment GNT, you put it so succinctly. I feel that questioning the post count of others is really just compounding the issue by forcing us to respond to a thread that really has no business. What would you say if us talkative ones were to complain about the ones who never speak and unneccesarily interupt a good conversation and thereby ruin the flow. Or complain about the non talkative ones who don't read the longer threads and post a new one to ask a question or raise a point already covered several times in other threads? Hmmm? well what would you say to that Mr. Derek? Hmmmmm? Cat got your tongue eh? PAH!

First, I must thank you for giving me yet another reason to post.

Next, I feel I must explain my frequent posting: I just have a lot to say about Star Wars, and no one at my work is even interested in Star Wars. Well at least not enough to talk about it all the time. I've spent many years building up this vast store of information about the movies in my brain, and I enjoy sharing what I've learned with others and learning from others. That and discussing (arguing?) the fine, and not so fine, points of the movies.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'm the same way, bigbarada, but you have over 300 posts already and I don't even have over 200.

jargo

this thread is just as valid as that sorry excuse of a website you have.

have i made it on to your "ignore" list yet?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    First, I must thank you for giving me yet another reason to post.

Next, I feel I must explain my frequent posting: I just have a lot to say about Star Wars, and no one at my work is even interested in Star Wars. Well at least not enough to talk about it all the time. I've spent many years building up this vast store of information about the movies in my brain, and I enjoy sharing what I've learned with others and learning from others. That and discussing (arguing?) the fine, and not so fine, points of the movies.
    So is that why you replied to "The SSG Story" every few minutes
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious