Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tauntaun Sleeping bag

Only $40 at thinkgeek.com!

Slumber in the Belly of the Beast

In the sub-zero wasteland of the planet Hoth, only the strong survive... and of course those lucky Jedi protected by the thick skin of a Tauntaun. Now after exhaustive movie viewing research and analysis ThinkGeek Labs has isolated the exact synthetic compounds needed to re-create Tauntaun fur. What have we done with this supreme knowledge? Created a Tauntaun sleeping bag of course.

This high-quality sleeping bag looks just like a Tauntaun, complete with saddle, internal intestines and glowing lightsaber zipper pull. Now when your kids tell you their favorite Star Wars movie is "Attack of the Clones" you can nestle the wee-ones snug in simulated Tauntaun fur while regaling them with the amazing tale of "Empire Strikes Back".

Use the glowing lightsaber zipper pull on the Tauntaun sleeping bag to illustrate how Han Solo saved Luke Skywalker from certain death in the freezing climate of Hoth by slitting open the belly of a dead Tauntaun and placing Luke inside the stinking (but warm) carcass. If your kids don't change their tune on which Star Wars film is the greatest ever, you can do your best Jar Jar impression until they repent.

Product Features

* Classic Star Wars sleeping bag simulates the warmth of a Tauntaun carcass
    * Built-in embroidered Tauntaun head pillow
    * Glowing Lightsaber zipper pull
    * Great for playing pretend "Save Luke from the Wampa" games
    * Teach your children about the best Star Wars movie ever
    * Fully Licensed Lucasfilm™ Collectable
    * Fits children (and small adults)
    * 100% Polyester construction, Machine washable
    * Exterior Dimensions - 32" x 60"
    Order one NOW!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

That may be one of the best (and at the same time most disturbing) Star Wars items of all time. The lightsaber zipper is fantastic. My son will have one of these.

But does it smell bad on the inside too?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Is this an April Fools joke? It almost has to be. It's way too awesome to be real.

Edit: I clicked the Buy button to be sure, and alas . . .

Of course it's real - look!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Is this an April Fools joke? It almost has to be. It's way too awesome to be real.

Edit: I clicked the Buy button to be sure, and alas . . .
    Ugh! They got me. I was so ready to buy one too.

Of course it's fake, it's too cool to be real and nobody is gonna sell something like that for a mere forty bucks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Easy girl. You smell something? (like a trick?)

Yeah, this'd have been cool if it was really real.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The page now has a note on it that due to feedback on it, they're actually going to look into getting it made. Definitely hope it does!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

ATTN Tauntaun Fanatics! Due to an overwhelming tsunami of requests from YOU THE PEOPLE, we have decided to TRY and bring this to life. We have no clue if the suits at Lucasfilms will grant little ThinkGeek a license, nor do we know how much it would ultimately retail for. But if you are interested in ever owning one of these, click the link below and we'll try!
    I wouldn't mind one of these. The wife isn't as excited though.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.