Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: April Hauls

April Hauls

Sony Cassette Adapter - works better in my car's tape deck than the Belkin, which had very narrow strips that only played on the right side.

Dynex 3' 1/8th to 1/8th cable - for the rental car's stereo, so I could play my MP3 player on the drive down to visit Tycho.

LaCrosse BC-900 Battery Recharger - very nice setup, I like the info for each cell site, the ability to charge at different speeds, and the free AA and AAA batteries.

Samsung WEP410 bluetooth headset - mine broke in my pocket, likely from being dropped the day before, so I got a replacement.

Automatic Transmission for '93 Mazda MX-6 - my car's transmission is totally dying fast due to the filter not getting replaced in 20k miles and choking off. This one is coming from New Jersey, and with shipping and install is still cheaper than a rebuild.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Donnie Darko Blu-Ray (Target $17.99) - Great price. And includes both versions of the movie.

Wolverine and the X-Men Nightcrawler figure.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sleeping Beauty [Blu-ray] - $13.49
    Pinocchio [Blu-ray] - $13.49
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Color and black ink cartridges for my printer.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Marvel Universe Hulk

Sideshow POTA Dr. Zaius (non-exclusive)

Band-Aids

2 steel fence posts

I just hauled a subliminal message
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I would like to awknowledge a tremendous haul of SSGers believing that I got engaged!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Congrats, DQ! I bet you found her in the one-of-a-kind aisle!

....and this better NOT be an April Fool's joke, either....
    *see April hauls thread*

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Sleeping Beauty [Blu-ray] - $13.49
    Pinocchio [Blu-ray] - $13.49
    Pinocchio looks awesome on Blu-ray....let me know how Sleeping Beauty is....I was thinking about snagging that too....really looking forward to the Disney and Pixar titles on Blu-ray.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I would like to awknowledge a tremendous haul of SSGers believing that I got engaged!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Pinocchio looks awesome on Blu-ray....let me know how Sleeping Beauty is....I was thinking about snagging that too....really looking forward to the Disney and Pixar titles on Blu-ray.
    Will do sir. I received Bolt on Blu-ray yesterday, and I am really looking forward to checking it out. It is supposed to look and sound amazing.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."