R2-Q5's in Kentucky

I just went on a SW run and discovered a Wal-Mart with over a DOZEN R2-Q5's!

This Wal-Mart hasn't gotten any new SW figs since I moved out here 6 months ago. I guess most collectors stopped checking for new stuff, because all the other Wal-Mart got the Lando wave and sold out of R2 immediatly.

May the force be with you.

Nice find sith_killer_99, now the big question. Did you get any of them, and did you get me a couple? I still need 2 more for my Imperial shelf in my room.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I know this probably doesn't help much...but I saw R2Q5's, Landos and JarJars at AMES in Maine this past weekend! I picked up 2 R2Q5's and 1 Lando. Try checking out some Ames stores out there...if there are any in Kentucky???
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

All the Wal-Marts out here have gotten the Lando wave. Most sold out of R2-Q5, while Jar-Jar and Lando...and to a lesser extent Tessek are warming pegs.

But this Wal-Mart had over a dozen!!!

BTW, AMES?
    May the force be with you.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    All the Wal-Marts out here have gotten the Lando wave. Most sold out of R2-Q5, while Jar-Jar and Lando...and to a lesser extent Tessek are warming pegs.

But this Wal-Mart had over a dozen!!!

BTW, AMES?
    Yes AMES! I've had some good finds there. It's like a cross between KMart and Wal-Mart. It had a good selection of these figures....none of the blasted Ketwol or Ellor Madak wave!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"