My Star Wars purchasing have been reinvigorate

To add to the other similar thread the wife and I are expecting our first and we found out yesterday that it's a boy. I've laid low with SW purchases for a while now but I'm excited to get back into it to share it with our own kid. Once the house is in order I'm planning on going out and start shopping.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

President Obama will be happy to see you supporting the economy again.

Congratulations on the new baby

I keep worrying that my wife will think it's time for a second one for us as well.

Yet another thread not to show my wife (5 months every day and still no results)...congrats man.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Congrats Man!! Wow . . . there is an outburst of Geeks getting kids on here . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

The Star Wars universe is expanding! Congratulations EP!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Congrats to you as well Dar'. Even among my friends there as been an explosion of baby news. We're calling this one our Recession Baby.

pbarnard, we were in the same boat and the first month we decided to stop tracking all the vitals, etc. and stop trying for a few months she got pregnant a few weeks later. I think it was 6 months of no results until we struck gold.

Is there SW baby clothes or nursery accessories? The wife has claim Snoopy as the theme but a few SW items here and there can't hurt.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Congrats Exhaust Port.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Congrats to you and Mrs. EP!

Mr. Frett has hit the nail on the head with his post!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!