Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Looking for these Titaniums - any help greatly appreciated

Hi folks,

As Australia missed this wave (well we've missed EVERY wave after the Cloud Car wave) I've ended up with a few holes in my collection. My needs are

- P-38 Starfighter
    - Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter
    - Trade Federation Landing Craft
    - Hailfire Droid
    - Droid Gunship

If anyone knows where they can be had for a reasonable price (the best I've seen for the Hailfire so far is about $30 AUD with shipping - wayyyyyy too much) OR if anyone could grab some from your local store or whatever (especially if you can get all five) I would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Cheers folks.

don't feel bad i haven't/didn't see that wave either

The only one of those I ever saw here in Canada was the P-38 Starfighter.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

Didn't see the wave here either. I don't see it on entertainment earth either.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

DW, drop me an email a.s.a.f.p... you are now sorted, mate. I took a chance and grabbed a set for you... had to go to 4 different places locally to get 'em all... almost nothing left! But I know you'll really appreciate 'em...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drool DW.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	19917  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Titanium View Post
    DW, drop me an email a.s.a.f.p... you are now sorted, mate. I took a chance and grabbed a set for you... had to go to 4 different places locally to get 'em all... almost nothing left! But I know you'll really appreciate 'em...

If there are any p38's still available, i'd love to have one...never saw them down here in the hinterlands either

Ross
    Great Traders - cloneemperor, Val Da Car, Kidhuman
    Sorely Missed - R2Dee2 & Vulcantouch

Sorry, Ross... I've completely cleaned out the local supply... that's why I had to go to 4 different places for DW. Thought I'd help a brother out. But if DW turns 'em down (kinda unlikely, I'd think)... I'll let you know.

If I see another P38 I will grab it for you!

Wish I could help all of y'all out (DM, DJ, CloneE)... it's a pretty decent set! The TF Landing Craft is one my all-time favourites, despite being at a different scale than any other TS ship. Almost solid metal and huge... gotta love Galoob's tools. They're going for $30 on eBay lately, too!

Actually, if anyone's got an extra V-Wing (latest one: clean paint, red markings) please let me know!

:O DT, you're a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I can probably (though not definately) grab you a red, clean V-wing BUT it wouldn't be until around July which would be the earliest I could do it

Got your info... email coming!

Sorry, Ross... I've completely cleaned out the local supply... that's why I had to go to 4 different places for DW. Thought I'd help a brother out. But if DW turns 'em down (kinda unlikely, I'd think)... I'll let you know.

If I see another P38 I will grab it for you!
    i completely understand...i scoured all toy outlets within a 90 mile radius to find the p38...i've been pretty fortunate otherwise...i'm not a completist (Warstar), but i do pick up the ones that tickle my fancy

Actually, if anyone's got an extra V-Wing (latest one: clean paint, red markings) please let me know!
    i'll keep my eyes out and thanks again

Ross
    Great Traders - cloneemperor, Val Da Car, Kidhuman
    Sorely Missed - R2Dee2 & Vulcantouch