Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JediTricks's Zutton Color Variation - Comparison Pictures

As you know, earlier yesterday JediTricks mentioned a color variation that he found with Zutton, but was unable to buy both for picture comparisons. So here are some pictures that I found at yakface's site comparing the two figures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zuttonfront.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	758  

the differences are more noticable in person as well; the first has a peach no highlight look, the 2nd has a darker yellow tone with brown highlights

Cool...

...but he still looks like Stanley Roper.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Cool...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    ...but he still looks like Stanley Roper.
    So would that make Eeth, Mrs. Roper? The figure is always ready for action.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

GOOD ONE!!!!! So where can you buy the new variant?? And how would you knwo what to ask for??? The newer one looks not so faded Id rather have this one

Nice pic Malakite, though why is most of that image blank white?

Matt is right, it was WAY obvious even from 10 feet away that they were different.

Mike, I found 2 of the new variation at Wal-Mart in Azusa, CA.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Nice pic Malakite, though why is most of that image blank white?
    Those were the size of the pics when I found them. I didn't want to distort them beyond recognition while enlarging, so I just left them the same size.

Both of these variations are up on ebay cheak it out
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm sorry to hear there are already folks trying to take advantage of Variation collectors, it was never my intention to fuel the aftermarket.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dunno, I'm not too fond of either paint scheme. Zutton doesn't have a single-color face, there are pinks and browns. The second version is better, but then you can't help but notice that the face is reversed between the card picture and the figure.

I'd imagine that some guy is going to try to make this into the second "red/blue snaggletooth"-esque fiasco. To which I hope enough have the sense to walk away. I wouldn't bother with both unless you want an extra to use in a cantina.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.