Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More bounty hunter ships on the way

Rebelscum: Since we are getting the IG-2000 and Hound's Tooth in the Titanium line, what are the chances you will make the other 2 missing Bounty Hunter ships (Mist Hunter and Punishing One)? It would really be nice to get these 2 ships in 3D form finally.

Hasbro: Both of them are well into development and will be out before the end of the year, as part of the last waves before Titanium goes on hiatus after this year.

Most impressive... I'm quite pleased.

And there'll be more waves...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaaMist_Hunter.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	19958   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PunishingOne-CCG.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	19959  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Thank the maker that we are actually going to get new sculpts!

Nice. I'd get 'em.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

I'm really quite ****ed about this. They spend their money making new molds for really obscure ships that never had any screen time, ignore ships like the Acclamator and Muunificent, and then wonder why the line isn't doing well...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Windu View Post
    I'm really quite ****ed about this. They spend their money making new molds for really obscure ships that never had any screen time, ignore ships like the Acclamator and Muunificent, and then wonder why the line isn't doing well...
    i'm glad they're making some new ships...i'll definitely buy them, but i agree with windu...there are a lot of ships yet to be made that are probably much higher on the wants lists of most faithful collectors...i.e. moldy crow, outrider, acclamator, etc...

just my two cents...

Ross
    Great Traders - cloneemperor, Val Da Car, Kidhuman
    Sorely Missed - R2Dee2 & Vulcantouch

These ships are all well and fine, but I'm more interested in ships that HAD screen time whether from the movies or animated that could and should be made this year. particularly some of the capital ships.
    I tend to agree with DW on this also.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm just relieved that we're getting more ships. I thought we might be fracked, so to speak.

I like bounty hunters. Looks like next season of CW has loads of bounty hunters so that's why we're getting 'em en masse... I'm sure LFL insisted. I'm ok with this.

We all agree that there are many, many ships from the OT and PT that still need to be done. Doing them first would be preferable but I ain't complaining, considering the line's status.

Still can't understand why there's been no Neb B, Naboo Yacht, Acclamator, Munificent, DS II, Escape Pod, Theta shuttle, Home One, or Anakin's or Zam's speeders. Ridiculous, considering the smaller batch sizes of late.

But I'm thinking we're gonna visit Repaint City for the rest of the year, so I'm enjoying the new tools.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I'm at least hapy we're getting something new. I'm optimistic we might see a couple of ships mentioned. They can't go down a total re-paint road right? The Munificent class frigate has been in almost every Clone Wars episode.

How come RS asks a question about specific Titanium ships and gets their question answered specifically?

I realize first we have to get our Titanium questions voted for and in the Q&A ...uh it didn't happen this time (the Titanium contingent is small here but bigger than anyone else's)

Anyone want to tailor a question along these lines? With maybe two or three ships mentioned? Or modify one of the existing questions (JT) to include specific ships? Or have we done this and failed?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

OMG... They should make the Outrider and not some stupid BH ships...

Quote Originally Posted by collapseandrelax View Post
    OMG... They should make the Outrider and not some stupid BH ships...
    what makes a smuggler's ship (that looks a lot like the falcon) more desirable than other ships that never appeared onscreen?