Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Bones

Another new intern, this time with a different angle (country of origin, physical appearance, attitude). I saw most of the crime details easily, this time.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Weird with the still-growing kudzu vines. I thought this was more of a melancholy story: no birthday parties as kids, kids' TV show jealousy and in-fighting, how to give constructive criticism when it's needed, "performance" instead of life-saving medication .

I felt bad for "Opie" the intern. Archie Bunker's TV as a science experiment!?! And I thought the bone fragments were a bit too "easy" to find in the cremated remains. Still, a good one overall.

Sad about the "rules are rules" aspect. This one actually focused on the case more than the people involved (aside from Wendell, of course), but I picked the wrong criminal. Angela can do a facial reconstruction from ASHES but not a 4-month decomposed corpse? I was wondering if Booth would fail at his agent training.

I didn't catch all of the episode but what is the difference between Angela's new machine and the "Angeleator" from the first season or two?

I wasn't surprised at all by the way the story line played out.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I didn't catch all of the episode but what is the difference between Angela's new machine and the "Angeleator" from the first season or two?
    It has color as the bones and muscles join to form the face, but it's hooked up to the missing persons database to find matches quicker.

I'll say this one was "anticlimactic." I am seldom one who's in favor of multi-episode stories, but I think this one could've been better that way.

Is anybody else getting tired of Bones' attitude? Also she wasn't told of a crime scene then just walks in and starts working even though she was told not to buy her boss who was right there? WTF?!?!

I didn't really see the other Ghost Killer episodes because of the conflict with HIMYM but this one ended with a big thud, maybe there is more to the story to be told and they really didn't have the right person? Ehh I wasn't impressed with this one.

In different words, you said the same as I did above, JJB. I knew there was supposedly a Palante connection from last season, but it was quite an "eh" for me. And then "What's That Mean?" meant even more (less?) by the credits roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Another new intern, this time with a different angle (country of origin, physical appearance, attitude).
    Same thing again, did anybody else wonder where she was familiar from until looking at IMDB and realizing she is on TBBT?