Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Dream sequences have a tendency to fail. But in Bones' case, it worked well. I liked how all the temp lab assistants were worked into the episode.

I have the penultimate ep taped...somewhere. I will have to find it and watch.

It's back on. Anyone care? I caught some of this week's, and it was its typically good level.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Yeah I've been watching, I've liked it better this season then The Office. Like you said BCJ another solid episode on Thursday, it was nice to see a Deadwood alum getting work on the small screen.

I've been watching. Lately I've been recording it and Fringe while watching Flash Forward and Supernatural. Makes it easier to record one channel instead of two.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I've been watching. Lately I've been recording it and Fringe while watching Flash Forward and Supernatural. Makes it easier to record one channel instead of two.
    I record it and Fringe and watch 'em both a few days later. I just watched the mummy episode the other day!

Always.

I also do the "That's some bad hat, Harry" (and I've tried to figure out unsuccessfully to determine if that's an anagram) line at the end of House and the "shhhh!" after The Simpsons. In fact, I've probably done it for most of those lines.

My favorite older one? "Sit Ubu, sit. Good dog. Woof!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Always.

I also do the "That's some bad hat, Harry" (and I've tried to figure out unsuccessfully to determine if that's an anagram) line at the end of House and the "shhhh!" after The Simpsons. In fact, I've probably done it for most of those lines.

My favorite older one? "Sit Ubu, sit. Good dog. Woof!"
    Or, the "Grr, argh" from the Joss Whedon shows.

So, will Booth's Pops reappear to try and bring he and Bones together? Or was that just a one-time spot?