Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I only saw the last 5 minutes or so. I don't want to spoilerize for those who haven't watched their DVRs yet, so I will say I was confused at how it ended, at least as to how the next season will go on.
    My guess is that it will pick up from when they return.

I only saw the last 5 minutes or so. I don't want to spoilerize for those who haven't watched their DVRs yet, so I will say I was confused at how it ended, at least as to how the next season will go on.
    Yeah that was a weird end. I can see Bones coming back in a year but no way Booth could reenlist in the Rangers and be out in a year. Since the Army wanted him because of his experience with the Rangers and FBI I'd think having him go over as a consultant would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Yeah that was a weird end. I can see Bones coming back in a year but no way Booth could reenlist in the Rangers and be out in a year. Since the Army wanted him because of his experience with the Rangers and FBI I'd think having him go over as a consultant would make more sense.
    I kind of thought that is what he was. He was just going to be training them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I kind of thought that is what he was. He was just going to be training them.
    Kinda, he is doing that but he rejoined. Plus that letter he got from that Colonel said he be a Sergeant Major vs. a Master Sergeant (his rank when discharged).

Finally got around to watching the last ep. It was odd. I liked the hoarder storyline, but the rest of the ep was just weird, too fragmented. I have a feeling something big will happen to bring everyone back together in September.

I seem to forget it's even on quite frequently, so I only saw the end again. It seems like this has a chance to either keep the series going strong with a shakeup, or doom it to destruction by messing with chemistry. But maybe I missed too much to make a proper assessment of the episode.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I seem to forget it's even on quite frequently, so I only saw the end again. It seems like this has a chance to either keep the series going strong with a shakeup, or doom it to destruction by messing with chemistry. But maybe I missed too much to make a proper assessment of the episode.
    They also messed with Brennan's hair. She still looks good, though.

MSP, while watching last night, I couldn't get your hairstyle comment out of (off of?) my head. The "case study on TV" about New Jersey males and females was quite funny; I wonder if any who live there would feel that was a shot at them (but of course, their 'V' abs can take any shot you got, know what I'm sayin'? ). Bones is showing to remain professional while she's clearly struggling with Booth's new interest. We'll see how far that goes before there's a blow-up or more emotional neuron and endorphins reaction from her.

David Alan Grier is a funny man. He worked well on last night's show. Bones aims a shotgun, and ninja kicks a woman with a needle in a hospital? I expected her to wail on a guitar after that.

David Alan Grier is a funny man. He worked well on last night's show. Bones aims a shotgun, and ninja kicks a woman with a needle in a hospital? I expected her to wail on a guitar after that.
    Nope, just dance around in a bone costume! I thought DAG was great, I was expecting a 'king of the lab' comment from Jack at some point so that was a bit of a let down.

All in all I'm liking this season so far, the Hannah thing seems legit although Sweets planted the seed that it won't work (the bonded in combat exchange). I'm not sure I'm digging Bones' new 'dew.