First impressions:

* I want to be a coconut vendor like Vince. But I won't wear feathers in my hair,

* The rice/beans/immunity idol dilemma was an interesting twist. All of the groups agreed that getting the idol clue was a good thing but only the white collar group took it. And the lie they concocted was pretty paper thin.

* Two guys on the white collar tribe wear glasses, and they still couldn't get fire!

* So long, So. Just had to say that. That lie. Jocquim's days are numbered, too.

First blindside of the season. I will miss Vince just because he was probably the most interesting person this season. Paranoid, an egomaniac, yes, but still interesting.

And Will nailed it right on the head: water is a black man's kryptonite.

I can understand Max going necked, but the lady going bottomless?

A little disharmony is all three tribes. Fascinating. Blue Collar Rodney reminded me a lot of Amazng Race's Hayley. He couldn't let something drop. Just kept at it.

Other than watching monkeys have monkey sex, I didn't think there was anything wrong with Shirin. She's enjoying the surroundings, unlike some of the others in her tribe. How many of us would have the opportunity to be in a situation like that? Very few, I think.

Personally, I think Nina would've fit in better on the White Collar tribe than the lazy bums, I mean the No Collar. She even admitted she's more use to that lifestyle and work culture.

And what the hell was that about making Nina wait until the bucket was further along to stop the leaks? Didn't make a bit of sense to me.

Gotta love how the producers hype an injury, making you think it's a game-changer, and it results in only a few stitches.

Rodney's gonna get grilled at the reunion about his 'women held to a higher standard' comment.

Two nice surprise blindsides. I won't miss Lindsey, but Max, yes. He's a die-hard fan, wanted to be there. Hopefully, he will be back for a future show. But I would've kept Max around for strength, because his new tribe is screwed. They're not going to win many physical challenges.

Love how Hali and Jenn think they're so important. Wake up, ladies: you're pretty useless.

It was pathetic how they didn't even take her full blindfold off?! I mean what the hell?!?

I think Jenn is a solid favorite right now, she seems to playing a good game. I really like Kelly too.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    It was pathetic how they didn't even take her full blindfold off?! I mean what the hell?!?

I think Jenn is a solid favorite right now, she seems to playing a good game. I really like Kelly too.
    I don't know if there is a favorite, DQ. I really don't care for Jenn and Hali. Maybe it was their attitudes at camp.

Loved the look on Rodney's face last night at tribal council. The ultimate WTH. He never saw that bus take out Joaquim. But the others were right: Rodney and Joaquim were too close, too much of a threat. I rewound that head swiveling scene. Great!!

I know Sierra distrusts Mike and Dan, and Dan is trying to make amends, but Sierra just needs to get over it. It happened, the guys are sorry. It's a game!

People take this game way to SERIOUSLY. Get over it, you're not there to make friends and have best buds for life. You're there to win a million dollars. If I was on this show, I'd do it however I needed to. Morals go out the window for this game.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!