Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    So, will Booth's Pops reappear to try and bring he and Bones together? Or was that just a one-time spot?
    He can't be Booth's daddy. He's already Gibbs' dad on NCIS!!

I bet he'll be back.

"Pops" was Booth's nickname for his grandfather. So DNA tests can still let him stay as both.
    "That's what Sheev said."

So, will Booth's Pops reappear to try and bring he and Bones together? Or was that just a one-time spot?
    I doubt it, I'd bet we see his brother again before we see Pops.

There was a error in the dialog in this episode. Booth said that Pop's was in the 82nd Airborne yet he mentioned him fighting in a battle that took place in the Pacific. I don't remember which battle it was but due to my nerdy military history interest that line really stuck out to me since the 82nd was in the ETO not the PTO.

The writers can just write (get it?) it off as more of Pops' memory aging issues, if they wish.

The writers can just write (get it?) it off as more of Pops' memory aging issues, if they wish.
    Seeley is the one that says it not Pops so while it could be said its his bad memory I'd think that A) Pops told him before his memory went south B) Booth I'd guess would probably have done some research and realized it was wrong or C) It doesn't matter.

I meant to comment on that shameless shameless plug. Fox, you've somehow managed to drop the bar even lower.

The actor who plays that intern is actually in Avatar. That is weird.
    Here is his imdb page.

I loved Hodgins' tattoo of Angela...nice.

I got caught up on my Bones. I still enjoy the show but it's gotten too cute. I wish it would have a more serious tone like it did in the first couple of seasons.

I like the semi-serious but mainly-fun style; it reminds me of House. Medical or crime scene shows that take themselves too seriously get little to no viewing from me.