Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 278

Thread: Bones

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I seem to find people with that last name all the time in restaurants, as the host asks politely if where they might sit is okay.
    Really?

    And I missed all but the last few minutes on this one; stupid work requirements making me forget it's on. :myownfault:
    Stupid dvr didn't tape the first couple of minutes so that I missed.

  2. #42
    Solid ep. I like the Brit intern.

    And Padme? What a coincidence.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Solid ep. I like the Brit intern.
    Mr. Nigel Murry?

    And Padme? What a coincidence.
    I liked that as well.

  4. #44
    I really like how they shuffle the interns in and out for the episodes. I think Vincent Nigel-Murray is my favorite though. His infinite amount of useless (depending on your point of view) facts are amusing. I can associate with his never-ending quest for approval from Dr. Brennan too.

    I don't really like that they have Wendel sleeping with Angela. Hodgins is my favorite character and it just sucks for him, especially since he and Wendel have been buddies in the lab.

    Dang, I am making this sound a little too much like a soap opera. Sorry

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I don't really like that they have Wendel sleeping with Angela.

    Dang, I am making this sound a little too much like a soap opera. Sorry
    Nope, just someone with morals.

    I keep having stuff to do on Thursday nights and don't feel it's quite DVR-worthy yet. Bones has always been an if-it's-on-then type show for me.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I really like how they shuffle the interns in and out for the episodes. I think Vincent Nigel-Murray is my favorite though. His infinite amount of useless (depending on your point of view) facts are amusing. I can associate with his never-ending quest for approval from Dr. Brennan too.
    I wish every now and then they'd have a second (or third) intern in the same show, I think that could make for some good conflict.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I wish every now and then they'd have a second (or third) intern in the same show, I think that could make for some good conflict.
    Yeah, what if they all showed up at the same time?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Yeah, what if they all showed up at the same time?
    I'm of course not counting last season's finale where they were all there... in Booth's dream.

  9. #49
    Anybody else see last weeks episode? Bones and Booth worked a case one year prior to the pilot episode. While it was nice to see a few funny moments like Bones be there person to suggest that Zack and Jack do an experiment I'm not so sure about having Bones, Booth and Cam meet prior to what we saw in earlier episodes. I'll have to go back and watch the pilot but it seems as if the writers took a few too many liberties re writing the past.

  10. #50
    I saw it. It was a good ep. Nice to see everyone before they were in their comfortable roles. I miss Zach.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO