Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Strange episode. I got bored during it, which never happens with this show. The singing was the low point.

I had it on at the start, came back to it once or twice, then caught the end. I gave it an "eh," especially the downer end conversation between B & B.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Strange episode. I got bored during it, which never happens with this show. The singing was the low point.
    I did however like the Toad the wet sprocket reference. Overall this episode was as BCJ said a downer, probably my least favorite episode they have ever made. Plus it didn't help that that guy from Suckcherry was in it.

I didn't mind the episode. There were a few moments where I laughed a bit.

So, the guitar guy was from Buckcherry? I just realized recently that Buckcherry is an spoonerism of Chuck Berry. Wikipedia says they got the name from from a drag queen acquaintance, though. I'm not really familiar with them, other than "Lit Up" was on one of those VH1 lists of top hard rock songs or something.

So Jack and Angela (or whatever her dad actually named her) are married.... ummm yeah, kinda quick if you ask me.

Just from how Jack and Angela were acting, I had a feeling that was going to happen.

I'm not shocked that they got back together, I just didn't think them getting back together AND married would be on the same day.

I only saw the last 5 minutes or so. I don't want to spoilerize for those who haven't watched their DVRs yet, so I will say I was confused at how it ended, at least as to how the next season will go on.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(