Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 288

Thread: Bones

  1. #71
    Last night was among the best episodes I've seen in the series overall (but to be honest, I've missed MANY ones). I was hoping it wouldn't be a dream sequence where she wakes up with a knife wound. Throughout the show, I was wondering what was real, what was in characters' minds, what would happen next. Very good IMHO.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night was among the best episodes I've seen in the series overall (but to be honest, I've missed MANY ones). I was hoping it wouldn't be a dream sequence where she wakes up with a knife wound. Throughout the show, I was wondering what was real, what was in characters' minds, what would happen next. Very good IMHO.
    Yes, a great episode. I was wondering if Micah was real. Just read an interview with the writer of the episode, and she said that it was left open to interpretation.

  3. #73
    I agree, that was a very good episode the other night. Was anybody else thinking (at least for a bit) that Micah was going to be the killer???

  4. #74
    I'll post these as SPOILERS, just in case someone's DVR hasn't been watched yet. I thought that:

    - Bones would be in a hospital room to end the show, with a rib injury caused by a knife (meaning she'd been the one hurt, not the in-the-tree body) trying to retrace the events of the crime (maybe even Bones with the heroin somehow)
    - Micah was never there, but the actor who played him would appear somewhere (as the doctor, another FBI agent, etc.)
    - there would be a her-or-me scene with Booth's new love, him, and Bones (to be the cliffhanger ending)

    Again, very good episode.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I agree, that was a very good episode the other night. Was anybody else thinking (at least for a bit) that Micah was going to be the killer???
    I think the thought crossed my mind at one point.

  6. #76
    Last night they ran a rerun of the "first case" Bones and Booth solved; I guess it was from the 2009-10 season, not this current one. Very interesting, and answers some questions, while explaining other plotlines I've seen recently.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night they ran a rerun of the "first case" Bones and Booth solved; I guess it was from the 2009-10 season, not this current one. Very interesting, and answers some questions, while explaining other plotlines I've seen recently.
    That was longer ago than I remembered. When you mentioned it, I thought it was from this season, but it appears it was from April 8, 2010.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night they ran a rerun of the "first case" Bones and Booth solved; I guess it was from the 2009-10 season, not this current one. Very interesting, and answers some questions, while explaining other plot lines I've seen recently.
    I didn't really care for that episode, while it was nice to see Addy again as Bone's intern I think there were too many "just happened to be scenario's" such as Cam being involved as the state corner from NY. I think that kinda of takes away from their first meeting at that train crash in Season II.

  9. #79
    Is Bones REALLY that literal in her thinking, and seemingly incapable of understanding human emotion? I did chuckle at the "quota" of plans changed in a day line, and cringed at the pipe snake scene at the start. This one was pretty good, with just enough action and talking to keep it moving well.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  10. #80

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO